Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
an artist: un artista
- "Cheeter, aspiring artist"
- "Can you believe that our Philip has become an artist?"
- "Susie : Bruno, Edward wants to know which artist designed the Delavigne logo."
- "Highlights include a slow-motion video of the artist giving birth, and a sculpture of an electric chair made entirely out of egg boxes."
- "I am an artist!"
- "I was at the art show last night, and I was very impressed by the work of one artist – Pierre Plazbo."
- "When you look at the paintings, remember to ask yourself: What is the artist trying to achieve?"
- "The artist's work is modern, uncompromising and sometimes shocking."
- "You're a wonderful artist."
- "Should any submissions be accepted for the ad, a waiver must be signed by the artist giving the company rights to feature it."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Artist'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Artist'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!