As part of
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
As part of (my anatomy class, I need to undress you): Como parte de (mi clase de anatomía, tengo que desvestirte)
- "This is just a reminder that tomorrow (14 August) I will be bringing a group of elementary school students to the offices as part of the Delavigne Cares program for underprivileged youths."
- "Working as part of a team to tight deadlines."
- "We're blessed to have him as part of our team."
- "Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com is slashing prices on all Delavigne perfumes as part of our crazy quarterly liquidation sale!"
- "We package this perfume as part of a collection of our best-selling fragrances from the past few years (possibly 'Moulin Magic' and 'Patchouli Junction') and form a 'best-of' Delavigne perfume collection."
- "Trial runs in towns with high obesity levels have shown that consumers are likely to avoid unhealthy products if they have a picture of an unhealthy body on them. As part of the new regulations, healthier food options will also feature a photo of a slim and sexy person, in an attempt to lure consumers towards these products."
- "The penetration of men's fragrance usage appears to be around 50%, with 51% of men claiming to use premium fragrances as part of their daily grooming routine, while about 32% of men 'cannot be bothered' to use any perfume at all."
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'As part of'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'As part of'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!