As soon as
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
as soon as (possible): tan pronto, en cuanto (sea posible)
As soon as se utiliza de la misma forma que 'when', principalmente en las frases en el tiempo futuro (concordancia de tiempos en el presente):
As soon as you are finished, we will have lunch. En cuanto termine, comeremos.
Presta atención a la concordancia de tiempos (futuro & estilo indirecto):
We will proceed as soon as Bruno gets here. Empezaremos en cuanto Bruno llegue. (y no will get here)
- "Bruno : Dr. Gilchrist, I arrived as soon as I could."
- "Personally, I intend to achieve my goals as soon as humanly possible, and in one case, as soon as time travel technology permits."
- "I'll get in touch with you as soon as I can."
- "But I think I'll come round to pick it up myself, as soon as I find my artificial leg."
- "As soon as future medical technology has advanced, your body will be defrosted, healed and revived."
- "I'm probably photocopying or making coffee at the moment, but please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I get permission to use the phone again."
- "I will bring it back as soon as it is finished in the oven."
- "Philip : Just as soon as I'm finished spitting this important message: 'Must use toilet immediately, ate burrito for breakfast."
- "As soon as you get this message, please meet me in my office immediately."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'As soon as'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'As soon as'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!