As soon as possible
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
as soon as possible (ASAP): cuanto antes, tan pronto como sea posible
A.S.A.P. es la abreviación de as soon as possible.
UK: You must phone the boss A.S.A.P.! And by that, I mean as soon as possible.
US: I'll call him A.S.A.P., which means as soon as possible.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "My future plans are to leave the city as soon as possible, assume a new identity and start a new life in a murder-free area."
- "Send over the results as soon as possible."
- "Please get that money to me ASAP."
- "If there is any problem with the content, please contact me on my mobile phone or by e-mail as soon as possible."
- "Anyway, I've e-mailed you my expense form so that you can reimburse me for the ticket ASAP."
- "I'm not here right now, but please leave your name and number and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."
- "Please buy the equipment requested by the factory manager ASAP."
- "Please submit your requests as soon as possible."
- "RSVP ASAP, OK?"
- "Please leave me a message, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'As soon as possible'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'As soon as possible'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!