Traducción At age
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
the age: la edad
- "Donna : Oh, well according to my notes, we were discussing how lonely you were as a child because your mother didn't let you play with other children, and how you wet yourself in the school play at the age of 7."
- "How would you like to retire at the age of 45?"
- "Bruno saw his first dolphin at the age of 13, while surfing in the Pacific."
- "Coming from a long lineage of pilots, Donny Dare's passion for flying started at the age of five, when he accompanied his father on bombing missions for the RAF during World War II."
- "At the age of 19, Xavier married his first love, Clairette Marciano."
- "Today's top story: the world's oldest living man has died at age 142."
- "While other children played football after school, Bruno invented perfumes in his room. Bruno was sent to Paris at the age of 13 to learn the art of fragrance from his grandfather."
- "Brent : No, actually he died of a heart attack at age 48."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'At age' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'At age'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!