Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
I attribute being able to see in the dark to the fact I only eat carrots. Atribuyo mi capacidad de ver en la oscuridad al hecho de que solamente como zanahorias.
an attribute: un atributo, una característica
UK: I attributed his laziness to his father's influence. (verb)
US: Kindness is one of the greatest attributes a person can have. (noun)
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Moira : Reginald attributed his good health to his diet: a pint of beer every day for breakfast, fish and chips for supper and a glass of whisky before bedtime."
- "While we have a long and proud heritage dating from our earliest days in Paris, the attributes of our brand are as fresh and new as ever,' said Bruno Delavigne, CEO of Delavigne Corp."
- "The company's CEO has attributed this success to a controversial advertising campaign in which customers are hypnotized into buying Delavigne products."
- "'The logo captures these attributes — luxury, prestige, excellence, exclusivity and unsurpassed innovation."
- "We can attribute this trend to the Japanese market."
- "We can attribute this growth to two key factors: the increase in disposable income for the average Chinese household, and the opening of our new flagship store in the heart of Beijing's commercial center."
- "Wang attributes his success to his astrological sign, and is on the record as saying that those born the year of the Cock (1957) are mentally superior to those born in other years, particularly the year of the Goat (Bruno, you are a Goat."
- "You're a bit pale, but I attribute that to you being British."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Attribute'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Attribute'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!