Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
UK: Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?
US: Don't threaten me with that banana.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I cannot eat even a banana or walnut, you know I, I drink the milk because alcohol makes me sleepy."
- "And I am allergic to everything, I cannot eat even a banana or walnut, you know I, I drink the milk because alcohol makes me sleepy."
- "A banana and some Muesli with soy milk."
- "I uncovered the contents of the sack: it was Giuseppe the chimpanzee, looking tired but happy, and clutching a banana to his chest."
- "Today, all I got to eat was a lettuce leaf with a slug trail on it and a 'fruit salad' consisting of a banana, an apple, and a tooth."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Banana'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Banana'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!