Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a bathroom (US): un cuarto de baño, los servicios
Note that in the UK, a "bathroom" is a place where we wash ourselves.
- "It's also my favorite fragrance, so I always keep a bottle in the bathroom. When he's got the urge to burn something, he just helps himself!"
- "Merced Heights: 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom Spacious Condo"
- "This includes the bedrooms, the bathrooms, the toilets, the roof, under the bed, and hanging out of the window."
- "Any personal items left in the bedrooms or bathrooms will become the property of Happy Tulips B & B."
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
- "Sorry for the whole webcam in the bathroom incident."
- "I think I need to go to the bathroom.."
- "Future man : No one goes to the bathroom in 2568!"
- "Very soon, millions of people will be singing "It hurts so bad" when they go to the bathroom. We will pay you 0.0000001 dollar per flush."
- "I have one bedroom, one living room, one bathroom, and one kitchen."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Bathroom'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Bathroom'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!