Traducción Benefit from
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
to benefit from (advice): beneficiarse, sacar provecho de (un consejo)
Try to benefit from your father's connections to get a new job. Trate de aprovechar los contactos de su padre para conseguir un nuevo empleo.
- "Nevertheless, we thought you could benefit from a friendly reminder as to the rules of the facility"
- "It is therefore only natural that birds should benefit from the same protection and fashion sense as us."
- "Susie : Please, why don't you deliver a positive message that these children might benefit from?"
- "Susie : Well, the main point here is that European borders are expanding at a rapid rate and everyone wants to benefit from the economic security that the EU provides."
- "I think you'd benefit from remembering how many millions of people on this planet go hungry every day."
- "We have always benefited from a healthy tourist industry, and as long as our city remains an attractive tourist destination we will continue to do so."
- "It shows that we're really getting somewhere if you're benefiting from our little chats."
- "Aren't they just trying to benefit from some good press and cover up the damage that they're doing themselves?"
- "Government officials hope to boost the stagnant economy by postponing the holiday until the 31st, and thereby benefiting from increased consumer activity up until the New Year."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Benefit from' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Benefit from'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!