Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
Susie's performance is beyond Bruno's expectations. Los resultados de Susie superan las expectativas de Bruno.
UK: Susie's performance is beyond Bruno's expectations.
US: You'll find the Post Office beyond the church.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "But my company has a number of concerns beyond price."
- "Feel the thrust of a rocket motor reaching Mach 3 as you fly beyond the Earth's atmosphere."
- "TigerLily promises to be the most popular perfume of the summer and beyond."
- "From what I understand about your company, I believe you might be interested in other production services beyond the glass bottles you outlined in your faxes."
- "I'm sure you know that China's workforce and economic growth make us a leading power for the 21st century and beyond."
- "An overturned truck on the shoulder is causing problems southbound beyond the Golden Gate Bridge."
- "50,000 is a bit of a stretch: it's far beyond the standard practice for these sorts of things."
- "But beyond its artistic mission, the gallery is clearly a provocative advertisement for the perfume company."
- "The memory will stay with you for the rest of your life and beyond."
- "Beyond this, Mr. Feltchenheimer's ability to handle difficult situations with a calm and composed demeanor leads me to believe that he is our most serious prospect."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Beyond'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Beyond'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!