Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a bicycle, a bike: una bicicleta, una bici
- "Yes, I am familiar with the bike to which you are referring."
- "Subject: RE: Broken Bicycle"
- "Subject: Broken Bicycle"
- "Incidentally, I will need a space for both my bicycle and unicycle."
- "As for the area around the building's entrance, I am pretty confident that the bike is resting on public property."
- "On a bike."
- "I've done a quick calculation of the replacement parts necessary, and the cost would be significantly less than the purchase of a new bicycle, especially since I know of a place where I can get parts second-hand."
- "It's not the first time I've noticed this bike, but today I paused to take a closer look and I was rather shocked to discover that it's not locked up!"
- "Furthermore, why is someone with your salary salvaging abandoned bikes out of trash cans?"
- "On my way into the office the other day I noticed an old bicycle just outside the main entrance to the Treasure Trove Towers."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Bicycle'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Bicycle'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!