Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a bird : un ave, un pájaro
I love birds, especially roasted peacock. Me encantan las aves, sobre todo el pavo asado.
- "On the beach, white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "Jean : I don't know what kind of bird it is, but probably a pigeon."
- "I have given her a fabulous purple tiara to distinguish her from any other messenger birds you may receive."
- "a tattoo, a birthmark, a mole, a bird, something!"
- "The most contagious (and potentially fatal) strain of the virus, called H5N1, has the potential to decimate the global bird population."
- "On the beach, a lot of white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "Jean : It is about a nice bird named Alouette."
- "It's beautiful this time of year: the leaves are falling, the birds are singing, and best of all, it's hunting season!"
- "It is therefore only natural that birds should benefit from the same protection and fashion sense as us."
- "The scarf measures 50cm in length and is designed to fit around the necks of most birds (except ostriches and emus, which require modified versions of the scarf)."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Bird'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Bird'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!