Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a bird : un ave, un pájaro
I love birds, especially roasted peacock. Me encantan las aves, sobre todo el pavo asado.
- "It is therefore only natural that birds should benefit from the same protection and fashion sense as us."
- "The scarf measures 50cm in length and is designed to fit around the necks of most birds (except ostriches and emus, which require modified versions of the scarf)."
- "Jean : I don't know what kind of bird it is, but probably a pigeon."
- "It's beautiful this time of year: the leaves are falling, the birds are singing, and best of all, it's hunting season!"
- "On the beach, white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "On the beach, a lot of white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "I have given her a fabulous purple tiara to distinguish her from any other messenger birds you may receive."
- "The most contagious (and potentially fatal) strain of the virus, called H5N1, has the potential to decimate the global bird population."
- "Jean : It is about a nice bird named Alouette."
- "a tattoo, a birthmark, a mole, a bird, something!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Bird'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Bird'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!