Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a bird : un ave, un pájaro
I love birds, especially roasted peacock. Me encantan las aves, sobre todo el pavo asado.
- "On the beach, white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "It's beautiful this time of year: the leaves are falling, the birds are singing, and best of all, it's hunting season!"
- "Jean : It is about a nice bird named Alouette."
- "The scarf measures 50cm in length and is designed to fit around the necks of most birds (except ostriches and emus, which require modified versions of the scarf)."
- "The most contagious (and potentially fatal) strain of the virus, called H5N1, has the potential to decimate the global bird population."
- "Jean : I don't know what kind of bird it is, but probably a pigeon."
- "On the beach, a lot of white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "a tattoo, a birthmark, a mole, a bird, something!"
- "I have given her a fabulous purple tiara to distinguish her from any other messenger birds you may receive."
- "It is therefore only natural that birds should benefit from the same protection and fashion sense as us."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Bird'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Bird'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!