Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
UK: Childbirth can be very painful.
US: I was present at the birth of my son.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The Conservative Party, of which Sir Bear has been a member since birth, has distanced itself from the MP's remarks."
- "You can take 3 to 4 weeks' paid State Disability Leave in the time leading up to the birth (paid at 55-60% your normal salary)."
- "He lived through 2 world wars, the sinking of the Titanic, a man on the moon, and the birth of a new millennium."
- "It's with great pleasure that I announce the birth of my second child: Molly Louise Carter."
- "After the birth, you continue to receive this money for either 6 weeks (for vaginal births - which I recommend) or 8 weeks (for C-section deliveries - which I do not recommend)."
- "Icarus : But, it's my birth."
- "On a personal note, I know a great midwife specializing in natural home births."
- "Conductor : As I was saying, Boston played a large role in the birth of our great nation, which is why it is sometimes called the 'cradle of liberty'."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Birth'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Birth'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!