Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a candidate: un candidato
- "As you can see, all three candidates are capable of thinking outside the box."
- "So, after three rounds of interviews, I've determined that you're one of the strongest candidates."
- "Of all the candidates that applied, you're the least qualified, but the most handsome."
- "Ok, other white male candidate, what think you?"
- "Good luck in piecing them together and ultimately choosing the most suitable candidate for the job (whatever it is)."
- "Krazy Gideon : First crazy question to our first candidate: Edward Moon."
- "Susie : Yes actually - I'm conducting a few final interviews with marketing candidates."
- "Ahead of the vote on June 1st, 2020, the two remaining candidates, Brits Edward Moon and Brian Jones, will clash on the big issues: cheese, the environment and the Eurovision song contest."
- "Only three candidates remain, and although I can no longer remember what job these people are applying for, they must be very good at something to make it to this stage, which is very encouraging."
- "The bad news is: some faulty incense sticks led to a small fire in my office and destroyed all of the candidates' files."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Candidate'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Candidate'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!