Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
- "Trey : Three reasons: first, the position you are offering is in line with my career objectives."
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ...................................."
- "Alan Woody : Okay everyone, our next comedian has been dreaming of a career in stand up comedy since she was a little girl."
- "Bruno (Mitch) : I've decided to give up my position as lifeguard of this beach to pursue a musical career."
- "It's certainly not a traditional career trajectory, but I applaud you for it."
- "The past few weeks have been a very difficult time for me as I considered the direction of my career and whether I should stay with the company where I have worked happily for the last seven years."
- "Thanks again for your interest in the position and in the Delavigne Corporation, and I wish you all the best in your future career."
- "My goal is to pursue a career in the customer service field, specifically in management."
- "It would have been cool to find this place earlier in my career."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Career' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Career'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!