Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a (professional) career: una carrera/trayectoria (profesional)
A career night es una conferencia en la cual se expone sobre distintas profesiones y carreras.
- "It would have been cool to find this place earlier in my career."
- "Trey : Three reasons: first, the position you are offering is in line with my career objectives."
- "The past few weeks have been a very difficult time for me as I considered the direction of my career and whether I should stay with the company where I have worked happily for the last seven years."
- "Bruno (Mitch) : I've decided to give up my position as lifeguard of this beach to pursue a musical career."
- "Thanks again for your interest in the position and in the Delavigne Corporation, and I wish you all the best in your future career."
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
- "My goal is to pursue a career in the customer service field, specifically in management."
- "It's certainly not a traditional career trajectory, but I applaud you for it."
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ."
- "Alan Woody : Okay everyone, our next comedian has been dreaming of a career in stand up comedy since she was a little girl."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Career'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Career'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!