Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a (professional) career: una carrera/trayectoria (profesional)
A career night es una conferencia en la cual se expone sobre distintas profesiones y carreras.
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ."
- "The past few weeks have been a very difficult time for me as I considered the direction of my career and whether I should stay with the company where I have worked happily for the last seven years."
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
- "Thanks again for your interest in the position and in the Delavigne Corporation, and I wish you all the best in your future career."
- "Bruno (Mitch) : I've decided to give up my position as lifeguard of this beach to pursue a musical career."
- "It would have been cool to find this place earlier in my career."
- "Alan Woody : Okay everyone, our next comedian has been dreaming of a career in stand up comedy since she was a little girl."
- "My goal is to pursue a career in the customer service field, specifically in management."
- "It's certainly not a traditional career trajectory, but I applaud you for it."
- "Trey : Three reasons: first, the position you are offering is in line with my career objectives."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Career'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Career'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!