Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a (town, health) center (US), centre (UK): el centro (de una ciudad, hospitalario)
- "It's a fine city to do business in, and besides, I was told that Melbourne was mainly a cultural center."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "We sincerely hope that your stay at the Center for Rest and Peace is going tranquilly, and that you are enjoying the myriad rewards of our relaxing retreat."
- "San Francisco Center to Edward, do you read me?"
- "Welcome to the Center for Rest And Peace (CRAP)."
- "Chakras are meridian points, the center of spiritual power in the human body."
- "In the 1960s, the Haight-Ashbury district was the center of the hippie counterculture movement and 'Flower Power'."
- "San Francisco Center to Edward."
- "Due to popular demand, as well as the concerning rise of obesity in our office, I'm proud to officially open the “Xavier Delavigne Memorial Sport and Fitness center for exercise”."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Center-noun'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Center-noun'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!