Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a (town, health) center (US), centre (UK): el centro (de una ciudad, hospitalario)
- "Chakras are meridian points, the center of spiritual power in the human body."
- "San Francisco Center to Edward."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "In the 1960s, the Haight-Ashbury district was the center of the hippie counterculture movement and 'Flower Power'."
- "It's a fine city to do business in, and besides, I was told that Melbourne was mainly a cultural center."
- "Due to popular demand, as well as the concerning rise of obesity in our office, I'm proud to officially open the “Xavier Delavigne Memorial Sport and Fitness center for exercise”."
- "San Francisco Center to Edward, do you read me?"
- "Welcome to the Center for Rest And Peace (CRAP)."
- "We sincerely hope that your stay at the Center for Rest and Peace is going tranquilly, and that you are enjoying the myriad rewards of our relaxing retreat."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Center-noun'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Center-noun'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!