Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
CEO (chief executive officer): Consejero delegado, Presidente ejecutivo, Director General
UK: He's the boss, the CEO, the chief executive officer!
US: Well I heard that the CEO is a PIG. Oink, Oink!
- "I'm doing a little research on business travel agencies for my boss - CEO Bruno Delavigne."
- "Because both of our bosses are gone, I would like to nominate myself as interim interim CEO."
- "Philip : Yeah Susie, who elected you interim CEO?"
- "As you all know, it's been exactly one month since Bruno left the company in search of happiness, and exactly one month since I've been the interim CEO in his place."
- "As you all know, we recently lost our CEO Bruno Delavigne, and shortly afterwards our interim CEO Susan Bliss, who ran off with Bruno after a very interesting wedding in London."
- "Susie : Bruno appointed me interim CEO, Philip."
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
- "Let's take a quick vote: everyone in favor of me becoming CEO say "yay" or "nay"."
- "Susie : I'm actually just CEO until Bruno comes back, but thank you."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Ceo' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Ceo'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!