Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
CEO (chief executive officer): Consejero delegado, Presidente ejecutivo, Director General
UK: He's the boss, the CEO, the chief executive officer!
US: Well I heard that the CEO is a PIG. Oink, Oink!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "As you all know, it's been exactly one month since Bruno left the company in search of happiness, and exactly one month since I've been the interim CEO in his place."
- "Because both of our bosses are gone, I would like to nominate myself as interim interim CEO."
- "Let's take a quick vote: everyone in favor of me becoming CEO say "yay" or "nay"."
- "Philip : Yeah Susie, who elected you interim CEO?"
- "I'm doing a little research on business travel agencies for my boss - CEO Bruno Delavigne."
- "As you all know, we recently lost our CEO Bruno Delavigne, and shortly afterwards our interim CEO Susan Bliss, who ran off with Bruno after a very interesting wedding in London."
- "In 1999, the Montmartre boutique where president and CEO Bruno Delavigne first worked with his grandfather, was re-opened."
- "Susie : I'm actually just CEO until Bruno comes back, but thank you."
- "Susie : Bruno appointed me interim CEO, Philip."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Ceo'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Ceo'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!