Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
certainly: ciertamente, desde luego
"Are you going to Bruno's party?" -"I certainly am." "¿Vas a ir a la fiesta de Bruno?" - "Desde luego."
UK: I can't come today, but I'll certainly come tomorrow.
US: I am certainly flattered by your proposition.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Owner : Certainly."
- "Waitress : Certainly sir."
- "Philip : Well Edward, this lunch has certainly been an experience."
- "You've certainly reminded why I came to live in America."
- "It's certainly not a traditional career trajectory, but I applaud you for it."
- "You have extensive experience in the customer service field and you certainly seem qualified for this position."
- "Receptionist : Certainly sir."
- "Gerald : I most certainly do not."
- "Icarus : Hee hee, the aging population is certainly a drain on resources, yes."
- "I just want to reassure you that you're both bad, and that song was certainly double bad."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Certainly'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Certainly'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!