Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
certainly: ciertamente, desde luego
'Are you going to Bruno's party?' -'I certainly am.' '¿Vas a ir a la fiesta de Bruno?' - 'Desde luego.'
UK: I can't come today, but I'll certainly come tomorrow.
US: I am certainly flattered by your proposition.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "It's certainly not a traditional career trajectory, but I applaud you for it."
- "Owner : Certainly."
- "I just want to reassure you that you're both bad, and that song was certainly double bad."
- "You have extensive experience in the customer service field and you certainly seem qualified for this position."
- "Receptionist : Certainly sir."
- "Waitress : Certainly sir."
- "Philip : Well Edward, this lunch has certainly been an experience."
- "Icarus : Hee hee, the aging population is certainly a drain on resources, yes."
- "You've certainly reminded why I came to live in America."
- "Gerald : I most certainly do not."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Certainly'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Certainly'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!