Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
Atención: El plural de child es children (los niños).
UK: When I was a child, I enjoyed watching television.
US: I've just adopted 18 Polish children. They're so cute.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I believe the children are our future."
- "I simply want you to get to know your child and be involved in their life for the next 40 to 60 years."
- "Bruno : I'm coming, my child!"
- "The bad news is that my tarantulas were accidentally delivered to a child's baptism.The good news is that Edward Moon is a bastard."
- "On the corner is a banker with a motorcar, the little children laugh at him behind his back."
- "Bruno : Horatio, it's not right to exploit a child like this."
- "Anyway, I don't want this child to change anything between us."
- "Also, it goes without saying (Horatio) that the children shouldn't be touched."
- "I'll be brief, as we're both busy people: You are the father of my child."
- "The children are the future, so leave these kids alone!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Child'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Child'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!