Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
childhood: la infancia, la niñez
UK: My childhood was full of tragedy.
US: I had a very happy childhood.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Wang/Fang Textiles and Rubber (Hong Kong, merger between Wang and childhood friend Dong Fang's business."
- "Failed ladies' man with a troubled childhood"
- "If you don't mind, I'm going to ask you some basic questions about your childhood, and then we'll move on to examine some deeper issues."
- "Chapter 1: Childhood in Paris: adoption and relationship with Swedish au pair"
- "Anyhow, I know you don't mind sleeping in the tree house, but I can't sleep in my childhood race car bed any longer."
- "You can tell her that I want to talk about my feelings or some childhood trauma, whatever!"
- "Born on July 14, 1966, Bruno Delavigne spent the first years of his childhood in San Francisco with his older brother Felix."
- "Do you think you could describe you first childhood memory?"
- "Born on July 14, 1961, Bruno Delavigne spent the first years of his childhood in San Francisco, with his older brother Felix."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Childhood'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Childhood'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!