Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
clearly: claramente, francamente
- "You need to make an effort to speak more clearly."
- "But beyond its artistic mission, the gallery is clearly a provocative advertisement for the perfume company."
- "-Do you mind if I ask you why you're interested in a position for which you're clearly overqualified?"
- "But your expense form clearly says that you flew business class."
- "But that's clearly not 100%!"
- "Brian : Sorry, I don't think I heard you clearly."
- "So bring me your babies, just label them clearly so that I know which one belongs to whom. No one will get hurt, I promise."
- "Today we mourn a man who never had a chance to confess the love he clearly felt for me, his loyal, charismatic special assistant."
- "Moving on, this graph clearly shows a photograph of my secretary Doris in a Bikini."
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Clearly'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Clearly'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!