Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a company: una compañía, una empresa
Tenga cuidado con el plural: companies (empresas, compañias)
Notese que in good company también significa 'en buena compañía'.
- "Look, it's all a bit technical, but the important thing is that my company's future is secure."
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this 'facelift' will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
- "As you all know, it's been exactly one month since Bruno left the company in search of happiness, and exactly one month since I've been the interim CEO in his place."
- "This does not mean I'm abandoning you, or this company."
- "While the print media has indeed been critical of your company recently, we propose focusing on Delavigne's Internet presence to shift the narrative from tabloid gossip to the high quality profiles and experience of your staff."
- "Good luck with my company!"
- "You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company."
- "I've got to tell you the secret that will change the future of this company forever."
- "I am not a destroyer of companies, I am a liberator of them."
- "All this to say: I will be taking a temporary leave of absence from the company, effective immediately."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Company'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Company'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!