Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to compete (with): competir (con)
As a child, Philip always competed with his siblings for their parents' attention. Cuando era niño, Philip siempre competía con sus hermanos por la atención de sus padres.
UK: As a child, Philip always competed with his siblings for their parents' attention.
US: I am competing in this year's marathon.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Details about the event in which you will be competing are included on the next page."
- "While Wang has his work cut out for him, the idea that China can compete with the traditional European luxury giants in retail and distribution is no longer a hazy prospect, but now a near certainty."
- "The samba schools compete to win the main prize."
- "Therefore, we are delighted to inform you that you have been selected to compete in the Olympic Games."
- "The sun has just risen and I'm here on Ipanema Beach to report on the lovely girls from Ipanema, who are competing in the women's beach volleyball world championship."
- "Horatio : Competing?"
- "Bruno : No, I'm competing in the Olympics."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Compete'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Compete'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!