Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to compete (with): competir (con)
As a child, Philip always competed with his siblings for their parents' attention. Cuando era niño, Philip siempre competía con sus hermanos por la atención de sus padres.
UK: As a child, Philip always competed with his siblings for their parents' attention.
US: I am competing in this year's marathon.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Horatio : Competing?"
- "Details about the event in which you will be competing are included on the next page."
- "Therefore, we are delighted to inform you that you have been selected to compete in the Olympic Games."
- "Bruno : No, I'm competing in the Olympics."
- "The samba schools compete to win the main prize."
- "While Wang has his work cut out for him, the idea that China can compete with the traditional European luxury giants in retail and distribution is no longer a hazy prospect, but now a near certainty."
- "The sun has just risen and I'm here on Ipanema Beach to report on the lovely girls from Ipanema, who are competing in the women's beach volleyball world championship."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Compete'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Compete'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!