Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
UK: The concert begins at 8pm, don't be late!
US: Elkie Johns will be doing several concerts in France!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Please, get in touch with Charlie (I no longer have any record of his number but I'm hoping you still have it written down somewhere) and explain that I will be unable to attend the concert tonight."
- "Horatio : I went to a concert last night."
- "You'll have to find someone else to go to your concert."
- "You are all invited to the staff canteen at 1.30pm today for a concert of Christmas Carols with special guest, Horatio Oléré, on vocals (and me on piano)!"
- "Bruno : A concert?"
- "I can't believe you didn't call me at the Elkie Johns concert last night."
- "Subject: Charlie and the concert!"
- "I am supposed to be going to an Elkie Johns concert tonight but I can't go."
- "Gospel practice on Saturday, concert on Sunday"
- "Tell me, in the words that you have, how did the concert make you feel?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Concert'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Concert'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!