Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
UK: I am confident that this product will change your life.
US: Confidence is a very important quality in a salesperson.
- "Luna : Well you're certainly confident."
- "I stand before you today not as a pimple-faced intern, fetching coffee and making copies, but as a modern-day Adonis: statuesque, strong, confident."
- "I am confident that by working together we can reach new heights in customer service!"
- "I'm confident that if we sue the supermarket for causing your accident, the compensation could be millions!"
- "Philip : But this year, if this rate of growth continues, I am confident that we will be able to beat."
- "Now that I "know" him for two years I'm confident that he is the one for me."
- "After exhaustive scientific analysis, I am confident that this "copycat" product is nothing to worry about."
- "I am fully confident in the results because Horatio did the testing in between shots of tequila."
- "Their goal is to promote teamwork and develop "skill sets" which will help us become more confident, more efficient and more focused on the well-being of the entire organization."
- "I am confident that you will help us preserve our existing client base and provide our clients with excellent customer service, as well as discovering new opportunities for our products."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Confident'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Confident'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!