Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
consequently: por consiguiente
- "Consequently, I will be working on those financial projections Bruno asked for at home on my laptop, as well as attending to my mother."
- "Consequently, any attempts to mark my birthday with celebrations will NOT be well received!"
- "Consequently, I suggest that Jean adopt a native English accent, to make himself easier to understand."
- "Consequently, I have created a 'bucket list' of the things I hope to accomplish before dying, and have asked you to do the same."
- "Consequently, I urgently need to order 30,000 units of Bruno's Brew."
- "Consequently, my hands are still a bit moist."
- "Consequently, I have decided to cancel the statue project, and give the allocated money for the statue to charity."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Consequently'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Consequently'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!