Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
considerably: considerablemente, bastante
I'm going to have to ask you to lower the price considerably. Voy a tener que pedirle que baje bastante el precio.
- "When I say 'considerably' more, I mean 50% to 200% above the average market price for the same quality materials."
- "Delavigne is a company on the rise: we're finding new partners every day, our distribution network is wider than ever, and we are expanding our presence in Asian markets considerably."
- "Unfortunately, all of them charge considerably more than what we are paying our current partners."
- "While the benefits of sleep are numerous, it seems clear that the dangers of NOT sleeping outweigh them considerably."
- "You'll find that there are more things to do here, fewer cows in the street, and a considerably smaller shotgun-to-citizen ratio."
- "Not only will the collection class up our offices considerably, but I hope it will also become a cornerstone of our future corporate investment strategy."
- "Philip tells me that their sales have fallen off considerably in the past six months."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Considerably'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Considerably'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!