Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a contribution: una contribución, un aporte
- "Luna : The contribution you have made to Delavigne as a whole has been rated: very good."
- "The company matches your contribution to a savings account monthly until you retire."
- "My question for you is this: Would you like to modify your monthly contribution in any way?"
- "- The contributions each of you has made to your departments and to the company as a whole"
- "Your contribution is currently divided into a portfolio of American mutual funds, stocks and bonds."
- "Luna : The contribution you have made to Delavigne as a whole has been rated: good."
- "Kate : Yeah, and your 350-dollar contribution is equaled by the Delavigne Corporation until your retirement."
- "I especially look forward to contributions from our Indian colleagues as I know you are a very creative people."
- "After all, they invented the French kiss and the French fry, two of the greatest contributions to modern society."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Contribution'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Contribution'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!