Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
convincing: persuasivo, convincente
convinced: convencido, persuadido
- "The results should be enough to convince the jury of your innocence, and clear your good name."
- "Remember that we could have outsourced the naming process to another company, but I convinced Bruno that our talented marketing department could take care of this internally... so, let's prove me right, okay?"
- "Judge : Well, personally I found that argument quite convincing, but, I suppose that legally, you're entitled to defend yourself, Mr. Delavigne."
- "I don't think this is going to work out, so unless you can convince me that we're compatible in the next 15 seconds, I think we should just stop right now."
- "I'm not expecting you to be "a shoulder to cry on", but I'm convinced that, with a little bit of tact and consideration, we will see an enormous, and immediate, improvement in the quality of Doris's work."
- "Have I convinced you that you need to have a suit made?"
- "Convince me!"
- "I spent months trying to convince the journalist to feature us."
- "I thought that you would make a very convincing Al Capone (because of your natural leadership qualities and also your morphology)."
- "however, reactionaries and lunatics are convinced that these are the first signs of an animal revolution."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Convince' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Convince'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!