Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a crisis: una crisis
My wife is having a midlife crisis. Mi mujer está en plena crisis de los cuarenta.
- "I thank her and hang up the phone, amazed that an 18 year old girl living 4000 miles away from New York city has just solved my washing machine crisis."
- "I love a good crisis!"
- "I am a stress management expert, as well as a certified crisis counselor."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "Crisis solved!"
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, and it is now very attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "Crisis counselor"
- "I'm good in a crisis, after all I used to work the suicide hotline."
- "I know, I'll call Brian – he's good in a crisis!"
- "Moira : Here's a quick look at some of the stories we'll be covering today: another devastating flood hits Bangladesh, the economic crisis in Argentina takes a turn for the worse, and an assassination attempt on the Danish Prime Minister has some hilarious consequences."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Crisis'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Crisis'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!