Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a crisis: una crisis
My wife is having a midlife crisis. Mi mujer está en plena crisis de los cuarenta.
- "I know, I'll call Brian – he's good in a crisis!"
- "Crisis counselor"
- "Moira : Here's a quick look at some of the stories we'll be covering today: another devastating flood hits Bangladesh, the economic crisis in Argentina takes a turn for the worse, and an assassination attempt on the Danish Prime Minister has some hilarious consequences."
- "I love a good crisis!"
- "I thank her and hang up the phone, amazed that an 18 year old girl living 4000 miles away from New York city has just solved my washing machine crisis."
- "I am a stress management expert, as well as a certified crisis counselor."
- "Crisis solved!"
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "I'm good in a crisis, after all I used to work the suicide hotline."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, and it is now very attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Crisis'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Crisis'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!