Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
- "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION / CULTURAL IMPACT"
- "Contributed to the cultural explosion of the sixties."
- "I won't go into details but, in a classic example of cultural misunderstanding, she thought the small, red phone was intended as a gift, and she is now refusing to give it back!"
- "It was very culturally enlightening."
- "It's a fine city to do business in, and besides, I was told that Melbourne was mainly a cultural center."
- "This marks an important step in your cultural development, Horatio."
- "But we're here to help with the next step: cultural problems. The Good Day USA starter kit aims to make life in the US seem approachable and accessible for all."
- "Enriqué : Brent, I hear this argument from Americans all the time, and I think it's a cultural issue more than anything else."
- "It's clear that you have mastered the ins and outs of the British pub, so I don't think you'll experience any cultural problems. I was amazed when you stood on the table and sang Abba songs with members of a women's rugby team. While this kind of behaviour may not be acceptable in front of your client, I'm sure you'll go down well with English girls!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Cultural'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Cultural'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!