Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
on a daily basis (or 'on a day-to-day basis'): cotidianamente, diariamente
a daily (newspaper): un diario (o un periódico)
The Times is a daily newspaper. The Times es un diario.
daily: todos los días, diariamente
I take my medicine twice daily. Tomo mi medicina dos veces al día.
UK: My daily shower is the highlight of my day.
US: Dogs should be walked on a daily basis.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Enjoy your time strolling our sunny 75-acre estate or swimming in our giant lake, stocked daily with fresh carp."
- "I estimate that you have decreased my daily efficiency by 59.75 percent and increased my chance of a brain trauma by 63.26 percent!"
- "Your commitment to daily English lessons has shown me how earnestly you desire to converse in the language of Shakespeare."
- "7.50AM - Brian Jones arrives for daily workout."
- "As you know, these meetings are an opportunity for us to discuss what is going on in this crazy world, because often we're so busy with our daily responsibilities that we don't take the time to see what's really going on around us!"
- "Xavier's daily soup will go cold tonight, but our hearts are still filled with warmth."
- "Men who use fragrances daily can be segmented into two groups: 'übersexuals' and 'metrosexuals'."
- "Edward provides a soundtrack to my daily activities."
- "I estimate my daily efficiency will improve by 2.65 percent."
- "My podcasts can be downloaded weekly at no charge on the Daily Roast website."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Daily'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Daily'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!