Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
the data: los datos
a data base una base de datos
- "Scientists initially thought that the result was an anomaly, and feared their data was tainted, however repeated testing confirmed that the data was in fact valid."
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "Susie : Well, we've received a report from a market research company with some interesting data on the men's fragrance market."
- "Send me the market research - I'd like to examine the data myself."
- "Most of the company's, uhh, financial data and numbers are retained by simple mnemonic techniques."
- "Jean and I have managed to recover all of our data and transfer it to our new servers, so theoretically you should have received all e-mails which were sent to you while our server was offline."
- "To join MyFace, please complete the registration data by filling in all the fields found below."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Data'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Data'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!