Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
data: los datos
a data base una base de datos
- "Scientists initially thought that the result was an anomaly, and feared their data was tainted, however repeated testing confirmed that the data was in fact valid."
- "Susie : Well, we've received a report from a market research company with some interesting data on the men's fragrance market."
- "Most of the company's, uhh, financial data and numbers are retained by simple mnemonic techniques."
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "To join MyFace, please complete the registration data by filling in all the fields found below."
- "Send me the market research - I'd like to examine the data myself."
- "Jean and I have managed to recover all of our data and transfer it to our new servers, so theoretically you should have received all e-mails which were sent to you while our server was offline."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Data'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Data'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!