Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a database: una base de datos
a database management system, DBMS un sistema de gestión de datos
- "I've been researching some different programs which meet our requirements, and it seems that the Miracle database should fulfill our, err, needs with the appropriate amount of security."
- "The data is stored in several different databases, and none of it is consolidated within a single repertory."
- "If you just give me a second while I search our database."
- "Kate : I'm not finding you in the database."
- "If that means buying licenses for the Miracle software, then I want you to buy them. The features of the programs you described are all well and good, but Icarus tells me that the Miracle database provides all of these functions and more, plus a lifetime warranty for the software and 24 hour-a-day technical support."
- "The AFS machine automatically dismisses a worker after their name has been entered into its database."
- "Created database of personnel using PurpleSoft Software"
- "He suggested that we purchase the latest version of the Miracle database, but it seems to me that Miracle is out of our price range."
- "Fiona : As the CFO of this corporation, I assume you have an extensive method for the retention of information: a filing system, a database."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Database'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Database'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!