Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to deserve: merecer
I deserve this promotion. Merezco este ascenso.
UK: He deserved to be sent to prison.
US: Her ideas certainly deserve consideration.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident that wasn't your fault, we can help you get the compensation you deserve!"
- "Now, I'd like everyone to treat Jermaine with the insanity and paranoia that he deserves, mmkay?"
- "Like he deserves our respect as a human being, or an ostrich."
- "After all, you deserve the best treatment that only a very wealthy sub-section of the population can afford."
- "Now we've come to realise that animals deserve the right to be treated fairly in a place free from discrimination."
- "Narrator : Do you think that these animals deserve these equal rights?"
- "Don't you think that internet users deserve privacy?"
- "The most common way to become a manager is to be given a promotion, often at the expense of your colleagues who think they deserve the position more than you."
- "Here are the 4 GOLDEN STEPS to receive the compensation you probably deserve"
- "You deserve only the best service."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Deserve'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Deserve'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!