Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
UK: I've invented a device which allows drivers to sleep at the wheel.
US: My shop sells electrical devices and other gadgets.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The strange inventory numbers were all due to a programming glitch with the inventory-counting device."
- "Bob and his assistant Jean Marron manage a team of technicians and engineers who handle all of our information systems, software applications, hardware devices, etcetera."
- "The e-book is a newfangled electronic device."
- "I, for one, will never ever consider wasting my money on one of these e-book devices."
- "Anyway, you can send me the device and of course my cheque."
- "I'm so happy to think of all the trees I'll save with this fabulous electronic device!"
- "Perhaps it would be quicker if you used this device to count the perfumes - the workers call it the 'stock counter'."
- "The device shows that we have three bottles at fifty dollars per unit – that makes an inventory of a hundred and fifty dollars."
- "I was able to use it at the weekend, and I purchased a device which disguises the voice."
- "But some claim that such devices are more practical than real books."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Device'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Device'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!