Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to die: morir
- "So that you don't die."
- "Lots of good horses died before I realized the error of my ways."
- "I don't wanna die."
- "The fact is that Horatio and I thought we were going to die, but we didn't."
- "I want to die."
- "The experience was utterly humiliating for both of us, and for a long while, it seemed that we would die in that horrible, detestable yet meticulously organized hellhole."
- "I'm showing that everybody died, except one baby."
- "Consequently, I have created a 'bucket list' of the things I hope to accomplish before dying, and have asked you to do the same."
- "PS: You'll all need to sign waivers agreeing not to sue if you get hurt or die."
- "Me with a poor dying grandmother?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Die'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Die'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!