Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a distribution: una distribución
- "What does interest me is vertical integration: control from production to distribution."
- ""Wang Industries is making a strong move not only to expand its interests westward, but to become more involved at the distribution and retail levels of commerce."
- "Bruno's products were truly one of a kind, but without advertising campaigns, large-scale distribution, and increased production, Bruno had no chance for success."
- "While Wang has his work cut out for him, the idea that China can compete with the traditional European luxury giants in retail and distribution is no longer a hazy prospect, but now a near certainty."
- "Delavigne will be releasing a limited-edition boxed set of our classic perfumes sometime next month, and I wanted to offer Warbuckle International Department Stores the exclusive distribution rights for the boxed set."
- "D & C will likely be Wang's distribution arm for luxury goods produced at home in China."
- "Specifically, the invoice called for 5,000 bottles to be produced for wholesale and retail distribution in France, and close to 15,000 bottles were actually produced."
- "Bruno's products were one of a kind, but without advertising campaigns, large-scale distribution, and increased production, Bruno had no chance for success."
- "a new wave of Chinese entrepreneurs is now attacking aspects of the marketing ladder, extending their efforts to distribution, retailing and even branding."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Distribution'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Distribution'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!