Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a distributor: un distribuidor
UK: His company is a large distributor of software.
US: We are an authorized distributor of Pear computers.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "In brief: you say these perfumes have already been distilled and bottled, which means we cannot re-bottle them and sell them as different fragrances entirely, and from what Philip tells me, it would be an extraordinary feat to convince any of our current distributors to purchase some 10,000 bottles of an outdated perfume."
- "We're not interested in online distributors at the moment."
- "Meanwhile, Bruno put on his best suit and went door-to-door searching for distributors for the new Delavigne fragrances."
- "Meanwhile, Bruno put on his best suit and went door-to-door looking for distributors for the new Delavigne fragrances."
- "Polly has the product specifications from our Mid-West distributors, and Philip has volunteered to shoulder the responsibility of taking care of my contacts here in the Bay."
- "I apologize for the delay in responding to your message, I was away on business for the past couple of weeks: New Delhi for a conference on the growth of the cosmetics industry in Asia, Kyoto to meet with some potential distributors, then a quick trip to Hong-Kong to meet with a production contact, then finally to Alaska for some ice-fishing."
- "McGillicutty's has been a loyal distributor of Kalvin Krime products for over 20 years now."
- "And most of them stock either Kalvin Krime or Grevelon, so I can only assume that there's been approval from the distributors."
- "On the other hand, we must sell the notion that this boxed set is a true collector's item: a bonus for loyal distributors of our products."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Distributor'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Distributor'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!