Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a dog: un perro
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day?"
- "I do have some special plants, and this dog."
- "Is it something to do with porcelain dogs?"
- "The dog definitely voted for me."
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
- "(Sound of dogs barking)"
- "I ran into him at my dog's hairdresser, and I thought: he's rich and weird, and you're weird and now rich - I guess you guys should talk."
- "Who gets to keep the dog?"
- "Edward, bark like a dog!"
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Dog'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Dog'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!