Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a dog: un perro
- "Edward, bark like a dog!"
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
- "(Sound of dogs barking)"
- "I ran into him at my dog's hairdresser, and I thought: he's rich and weird, and you're weird and now rich - I guess you guys should talk."
- "Who gets to keep the dog?"
- "Is it something to do with porcelain dogs?"
- "He is a magnetic, popular figure, known as much for his business acumen as he is for his charity work and intense affection for dogs."
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
- "-Stink, Bruno's dog, has his own key to the apartment."
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Dog'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Dog'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!