Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
I work during the day. Trabajo durante el día.
UK: During the war I worked on a farm.
US: Please don't talk during the match.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Yesterday, during my ‘re-education' session, I endured cruel treatment that had but one goal: to remove the very essence of my Britishness."
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "Any suggestions to help me further dull my senses during the festivities are more than welcome."
- "I apologize for being in America during my first week as European president."
- "What do you usually do during your holiday party?"
- "During my travels, however, I realized something: Although I'm an awesome person, my place is here, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Thank you for coming on such short notice, during these difficult circumstances."
- "Thank you very much for the many opportunities given to me during my tenure at the company, including my state of the art laboratory, monkey staff, and relaxed clothing requirements."
- "Voice : Who dares disturb the Illuminati during our lunch break?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'During'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'During'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!