Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
I work during the day. Trabajo durante el día.
UK: During the war I worked on a farm.
US: Please don't talk during the match.
- "Thank you for coming on such short notice, during these difficult circumstances."
- "During the first quarter of this year, over 5,000 males were surveyed by Smell Solutions about their fragrance buying habits."
- "Any suggestions to help me further dull my senses during the festivities are more than welcome."
- "Yesterday, during my "re-education" session, I endured cruel treatment that had but one goal: to remove the very essence of my Britishness."
- "What do you usually do during your holiday party?"
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
- "During my travels, however, I realized something: Although I'm an awesome person, my place is here, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "I apologize for being in America during my first week as European president."
- "Voice : Who dares disturb the Illuminati during our lunch break?"
- "During the booking process, passengers can select the cabin crew for their flight, based on photos and body measurements."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'During'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'During'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!