Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
To earn one's living Ganarse la vida
the earnings: los beneficios, las ganancias
UK: I earned £4000 last week.
US: Oh really? And what will you do with your earnings?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "- The chance to earn your fortune, without working your butt off."
- "Janine : This payment is based on your salary and, in general, is about 50 per cent of your weekly earnings."
- "I'll just take 50% of all your future earnings."
- "Susie : Alright guys, it's time to start earning your pay cheques."
- "You've gotta be able to lead by example in this business Jean, that way you earn respect from your team. Sales is a battle, and you have to motivate your troops each and every day."
- "Greg : That's a lot more than I earn!"
- "I earn a six-figure salary, I'm a former model, and have my own two-bedroom apartment in Pacific Heights."
- "You can earn serious money without leaving the comfort of your own home."
- "With a lovely head like yours, I mean with your unique skills and experience, you could be earning a seven-figure salary!"
- "We know that college isn't cheap, but with United Bank, you'll be able to earn interest on what little money you do have."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Earn'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Earn'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!