Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(to make) an effort: (hacer) un esfuerzo
- "I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank Icarus and his mother for making the effort to come along."
- "You need to be thinking for the long term. These changes may be difficult to implement but the benefits far outweigh the initial effort."
- "a new wave of Chinese entrepreneurs is now attacking aspects of the marketing ladder, extending their efforts to distribution, retailing and even branding."
- "Bruno : Yes, well we've all been very busy recently, and I wanted to let you know that your efforts are appreciated."
- "Let me take this opportunity to thank Icarus and his mother for making the effort to come along."
- "Far from it, I would envision a hefty fine and community service for the two of them. On the other hand, any effort you could make to avoid a jail sentence for Mr. Marron or Mr. Connors would be greatly appreciated, as these two are valuable contributors to the Delavigne team, without whom we could not thrive."
- "Anyway, despite your commendable efforts, I have decided it would be best to hire the janitor through a cleaning agency."
- "I'll make an effort for you, esteemed female colleagues."
- "Can't you make an effort to go down to 7.9?"
- "You need to make an effort to speak more clearly."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Effort'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Effort'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!