Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
(to make) an effort: (hacer) un esfuerzo
- "I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank Icarus and his mother for making the effort to come along."
- "Can't you make an effort to go down to 7.9?"
- "Bruno : Yes, well we've all been very busy recently, and I wanted to let you know that your efforts are appreciated."
- "I'll make an effort for you, esteemed female colleagues."
- "Anyway, despite your commendable efforts, I have decided it would be best to hire the janitor through a cleaning agency."
- "Let me take this opportunity to thank Icarus and his mother for making the effort to come along."
- "Far from it, I would envision a hefty fine and community service for the two of them. On the other hand, any effort you could make to avoid a jail sentence for Mr. Marron or Mr. Connors would be greatly appreciated, as these two are valuable contributors to the Delavigne team, without whom we could not thrive."
- "You need to be thinking for the long term. These changes may be difficult to implement but the benefits far outweigh the initial effort."
- "a new wave of Chinese entrepreneurs is now attacking aspects of the marketing ladder, extending their efforts to distribution, retailing and even branding."
- "You need to make an effort to speak more clearly."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Effort' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Effort'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!