Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to elect (someone): elegir (a alguien)
- "I mean why wasn't Horatio elected?"
- "Philip : Yeah Susie, who elected you interim CEO?"
- "Mr. Bumblefund, an investment banker at Greenback & Trust, has been elected by our shareholders to represent them at this meeting, and speaks on their behalf."
- "Many believe aliens are responsible for re-electing former US president George W."
- "Bruno : The board has elected a new CEO, Sylvio Mazerati."
- "Does anyone remember who was elected President in my place?"
- "Mazerati cautiously approached each individual, so it came as a total surprise to all involved when Mazerati was elected CEO by the D&C board last Tuesday."
- "I was elected during the last board meeting."
- "Moira : Carry on eating those burgers, Brent, and you could be elected next year."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Elect'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Elect'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!