Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
electricity: la electricidad
- "Princess Utopia : Ironically enough, there's no electricity in Electric Ladyland."
- "We continuously calculate the carbon dioxide emissions produced by our activities: machines, production, business trips by car, by plane, electricity for our offices, etcetera, etcetera."
- "Tomatoes grown in Spain and transported to the UK have much less of an impact than the same tomatoes grown in greenhouses in the UK, which require electricity to light and heat them."
- "Perhaps if the apartment had been wired with electricity I could have seen the color scheme."
- "The rent is $500 a month plus $30 for electricity bills."
- "I also prefer central heating from natural gas rather than electricity, although if you can find an apartment with solar panels, that would be ideal."
- "Electricity of course!"
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Electricity'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Electricity'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!