Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a snail (or an escargot): un caracol
- "Potatoes and snails and mustard"
- "Icarus : We're lucky to have a number of new recruits in our team. We have a gang of snails who handle our outgoing payments."
- "Bruno : I said "I hope they bring us many snails"."
- "Bruno : I said 'I hope they bring us many snails'."
- "(ahem) OR snails (urgh)."
- "Here, have a snail."
- "Which do I like better, snails or oysters?"
- ""The building is in the form of an organic spiral and honors the work of Xavier Delavigne who loved to eat snail soup while working on his early perfumes in France," he said."
- "Bruno : We'll start with some champagne please, and then the snails as an appetizer."
- "Rogers, known for his radical and innovative buildings, has designed a structure which resembles a snail."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Escargot'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Escargot'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!