Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
the European Union (EU): La Unión Europea (UE)
- "Genteel manners, impeccable grooming, a slightly flamboyant dress sense, a love of theatre - all the hallmarks of an English gentleman - are frowned upon in a post-Brexit Europe."
- "I thought that returning to the continent would bring me closer to my roots, instead it has shown me the terrifying consequences of disrupting the European Union."
- "I'm the president of Europe, not America!"
- "I was wondering if you could perhaps use your political influence, as the president of Europe to, er, pull a few strings?"
- "Back in Europe, deep inside the French countryside!"
- "That's right, I'm back in Europe!"
- "Brian : Just a minute, sir, I'm in the middle of a rather important conference call with Europe."
- "I should never have returned to Europe: me and my kind are no longer welcome."
- "It's not fair to you for me to pretend our relationship is going to work when I know in my heart my attention is elsewhere - Europe."
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'European union'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'European union'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!