Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to examine: examinar, estudiar, analizar
- "More specifically, we'll examine the health benefits and risks of diets around the world."
- "Send me the market research - I'd like to examine the data myself."
- "After examining the crime scene and talking to Delavigne employees, Inspector Daphne Rathbone has gathered the following information"
- "Narrator : In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "We are "examining" him now in a secret location (the toilets in the Delavigne parking lot), trying to find out literally what makes these robots tick."
- "Moira : Doctors who examined Calahan found strange marks all over his body."
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "If you don't mind, I'm going to ask you some basic questions about your childhood, and then we'll move on to examine some deeper issues."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Examine'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Examine'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!