Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
His supervisors had exploited him for years because of his generosity and his ability to work long hours. Sus supervisores lo han explotado durante años a causa de su generosidad y de su gran capacidad de trabajo.
We must exploit the resources available to us if we are to survive on this island. Tendremos que explotar los recursos a nuestra disposición si queremos sobrevivir en esta isla.
That's exploitation!: ¡Esto es una explotación!
UK: His supervisors had exploited him for years because of his generosity and his ability to work long hours.
US: We must exploit the resources available to us.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "You can be sure the media is going to exploit this incident to the best of its abilities, and we've got our respective businesses to think of here."
- "I'm calling in regards to the memo you sent me about Susie's new marketing proposal, the one about the anti-exploitation ad campaign."
- "Bruno : Susie, you'll have to postpone your plans for the anti-exploitation ad campaign."
- "An outspoken conservative businessman, speaking on condition of anonymity, went so far as to say that the new line is another ploy by liberals to exploit easily-influenced consumers."
- "Outsourcing: Cost-Efficient Advantage or Unethical Tool of Exploitation?"
- "Susie : If you consider the dangers of questionable labor practices strictly from a financial perspective, you'll find that continuing to exploit cheap labor sources is extremely risky."
- "We had been debating the pros and cons of exploiting inexpensive but possibly illegal labor, versus taking the 'high road' and using only suppliers with a proven record on human rights working standards."
- "Bruno : Edward, we want to exploit, I mean, use your musical talent."
- "The question is whether we will continue to exploit cheap and potentially illegal labor, or whether we should explore more expensive, but more ethical alternatives."
- "Susie, Philip recently sent me an e-mail addressing his concerns on our new idea for an anti-exploitation ad campaign."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Exploitation'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Exploitation'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!