Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
an explosion: una explosión, una deflagración
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!"
- "He died following a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "I can't smell, my grandfather died in a perfume explosion, and then I was a little busy creating this multinational perfume company that pays your salaries, okay?"
- "The nuclear explosion in the Pacific, yes sir!"
- "Contributed to the cultural explosion of the sixties."
- "Subject: Big explosion yesterday"
- "He died in a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "Due to a tragic gas explosion in the Olympic village, all other contestants were killed before the event."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Explosion'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Explosion'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!