Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
an explosion: una explosión, una deflagración
- "Due to a tragic gas explosion in the Olympic village, all other contestants were killed before the event."
- "Subject: Big explosion yesterday"
- "He died following a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "I can't smell, my grandfather died in a perfume explosion, and then I was a little busy creating this multinational perfume company that pays your salaries, okay?"
- "He died in a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "The nuclear explosion in the Pacific, yes sir!"
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!"
- "Contributed to the cultural explosion of the sixties."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Explosion'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Explosion'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!